Mar 29, 2013

My Book Boyfriend: Owen Armstrong

Have I bored you with memes already? I'm sorry, I've just been loving these! I can't say I'll join these every week, but when they sound interesting I'll definitely do them! This is a meme by The Unread Reader, and they haven't updated it in a while, but I thought I'd join in after seeing Reading Lark's post, so without further ado, my book boyfriend this time is:

Owen Armstrong, from Just Listen by Sarah Dessen


He's one of the typical bad-boys I fall in love with, and well... he's hot. So yeah, he was a very unlikeable character at first, but Sarah Dessen showed us that sensitive part of him that made a vulnerable guy of him. I imagine him like this:


And my favorite quote from him:

“There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you’d better learn the sound of it. Otherwise you’ll never understand what it’s saying.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total site visits